Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Reflections...

The guy in the mirror
I didnt like him and wanted to avoid him. So, I smashed the mirror...Now I was seeing hundreds like him. They were all angry and sneering at me. My world was filled with anger and hurt. Then came Jnani, and he didnt make me forget or laugh but made me think and understand. That's when I realised, how the guy in the mirror might have felt looking at me. Jnani smiled with his wisdom and I smiled back with the quiet contentment in heart. So what if I cannot mend the mirror, atleast I will not break another. I may have lost the mirror, but now I have hundred broken smiles and joy in heart. Now I could be sure that I wouldnt see him angry again in my world of joy.
Jignasu.
This could have been Jignasu's entry in the dairy on a day he was angry!

(This was a wave of thought that suddenly came to me when I was walking past the library door and smiled at my reflection!! :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home