Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Who are we?

Severed from internet, it was a forced break. But now thinking of it, they were worthwhile two days. Sitting next to a fireplace sipping a big cup of tea, reading a novel and playing with a dog wasn't that bad after all. As I came out of my shell, tall trees surrounding the house looked serene as if they were sages in deep meditation. Winter breeze spoke in hushed voices in my ears. The winding path up the hill to workplace effused youthfullness. Impending deadlines, concerns about career, life in general and all other storms inside seemed to ebb under the silent gaze of the winter sun. Shouts of playing children in a house I just passed resembled a running mountain stream. I emerged refreshed and came to the lab to read the blog of a friend to find how beautifully a contemplation in silence was described. I wonder, are we human beings on a spritual journey or spiritual beings on a human journey...
@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home