Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Everyone is unique

Some of the most profound insights can come from the most ordinary experiences. Looking at the world, I always marvel its uniqueness. The only similarity between all of us seems to be the our uniqueness. The world is different to every person, animal and all other living things. Our world view is unique....There is no one in the world who has the same experience as I have. it is true for me just as it is true for everyone else. I had known (or rather read ) the uniqueness of our being. ..yet this wisdom eluded me for long as I never experienced it.
It was during a stretch in a martial arts class, the realization dawned on me. That regardless of physical and mental proximity, how unique our worlds are. There was nothing special about the circumstances. I had been through the same place many times. But it was different and wonderful. What did it change? I am not sure. But I can at least see the impossibility of one faith or idea that could work for everyone. This I hope will help me in trying to understand others from their perspective and cease to be judgmental.
Jignasu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home